In 2018, I completed a cross training with the National Archives Web Program on projects for the Museum. Through agile/scrum framework, we completed a full responsive redesign of the museum site, incorporating the USDS Web Standards and launching before our busy tourist season.
As part of the UX team, I conducting several rounds of user testing through user interviews, card sorting, mobile beta testing and collected Google Analytics, heat mapping & user recording data.
As a visual designer on the team I created wireframes, UX/UI mockups, illustrated infographics, and coordinated the content and photography for the Exhibitions Program. I used: Adobe XD, Sketch, HTML, CSS, Asana, Google Analytics, Crazy Egg, Adobe InDesign CC, Adobe Illustrator CC, Adobe Photoshop CC and ...Sharpies & Post Its!
Read the Project Blog Post